²ÝÁñ¶ÌÊÓÆµworks closely with a dynamic network of agents to recruit qualified students. We provide promotional materials, training sessions, campus tours and other resources to support our agents in their recruitment effort. We also ensure our agents receive important updates so they may provide accurate information when advising prospective students.
Help Students Apply to VCC
- Many high demand programs fill quickly. Check if the programs accept before applying.
- Promotional materials such as brochures, photos, videos and flyers are available for download and distribution for VCC's appointed agents.
- Only ²ÝÁñ¶ÌÊÓÆµappointed agents with valid agent agreements and good standing status may represent ²ÝÁñ¶ÌÊÓÆµand receive commissions for successful student referrals. Non-²ÝÁñ¶ÌÊÓÆµagents may refer to the Prospective Agents page for updates.
- ²ÝÁñ¶ÌÊÓÆµappointed agents receive regular updates through ²ÝÁñ¶ÌÊÓÆµagent newsletters that include updates and reminder information of ²ÝÁñ¶ÌÊÓÆµ²ÝÁñ¶ÌÊÓÆµ programs and availability.
- Students applying on their own are not considered student referrals.
- Change of agency for commission purposes is not permitted.