²ÝÁñ¶ÌÊÓÆµon social media
Let's get to know each other! Take a look inside VCC's programs and service areas by following our official social media accounts.
|Automotive Collision and Refinishing|
|Baking and Pastry Arts|
|CAD & BIM|
|Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH)|
|English as a Second Language (ESL)|
|Salon and Spa|
²ÝÁñ¶ÌÊÓÆµSocial Media Community Guidelines
²ÝÁñ¶ÌÊÓÆµ (VCC) is committed to providing a safe and respectful environment for all students, faculty, and staff. We want online conversations to be inclusive and free from discrimination. When contributing to our online community, please be mindful of the following guidelines:
²ÝÁñ¶ÌÊÓÆµvalues freedom of expression. VCC's Social Media Team will not remove content that is critically constructive, or that prompts debate. We will, however, remove posts, images, videos, comments, or other content containing any of the following, at our discretion:
- Spam or solicitation
- Profane language, abuse, harassment, or threats
- Defamation against a person or organization
- Copyrighted material
We respect our community's right to personal privacy and expect our users to do the same. When engaging in conversations online, please:
- do not post confidential or private information about VCC, its students, employees, or alumni;
- do not discuss legal matters such as labour relations cases, litigation, or share information about any parties that ²ÝÁñ¶ÌÊÓÆµmay be in litigation with;
- do not use VCC’s name to promote or endorse any product, cause, or political activity.
If you have a question that requires sending personal information (yours or anyone else's), please send us a private message or email email@example.com.
VCC's Social Media Team may share and/or repost social media user-generated content as long as it meets the standards as outlined in these Community Guidelines. We will only share and/or repost content that is original and created by the user.
²ÝÁñ¶ÌÊÓÆµretains the right to block any user for violating these Community Guidelines